Loading external libraries

Mehr
2 Monate 2 Wochen her - 2 Monate 2 Wochen her #433 von Mirko Comparetti
Hello,
My German is a little rusty, so I'll go for English if this is not a problem.
I'm trying to load the external c/c++ libraries ( bitbucket.org/qbrobotics/qbdevice-api ) in a program I'm writing: I need to write a block that will use some of the methods provided in that lib. I can compile the lib in my windows machine (where I'm doing the development work) as well as on the revpi. I loaded the libraries as described here help.logicals.com/lco3docu/latest/user-d...bausteinen-einbinden and I get errors when compiling: it either "cannot find the library" or the "fatal error: bits/c++config.h: No such file or directory - location: c:\parthto\ide\lc3c\plugins\com.logicals.compiler.gcc.raspbian.win32_7.1.0.2\bin\armv6-logicals-linux-gnueabihf\armv6-logicals-linux-gnueabihf\include\c++\7.1.0\cstdlib"

I think this is due to the cross compilation of the libraries, which is not handled correctly. Did anybody have any help for that?

Thanks!
Anhänge:
Letzte Änderung: 2 Monate 2 Wochen her von Mirko Comparetti. Begründung: Added thanks and attachment

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
2 Monate 1 Woche her #434 von Walter Zögernitz
Hello,

this is indeed a problem with the C++ Compiler-Toolchain for the Rasbperry Pi and the Revolution Pi. We will file a problem report for this issue.
In the meantime we can offer a workaround for the problem:

You have to copy all the files of the folder

[LC3_Installation_Folder]\plugins\com.logicals.compiler.gcc.raspbian.win32_7.1.0.2\bin\armv6-logicals-linux-gnueabihf\armv6-logicals-linux-gnueabihf\include\c++\7.1.0\armv6-logicals-linux-gnueabihf\bits

to this destination folder

[LC3_Installation_Folder]\plugins\com.logicals.compiler.gcc.raspbian.win32_7.1.0.2\bin\armv6-logicals-linux-gnueabihf\armv6-logicals-linux-gnueabihf\include\c++\7.1.0\bits

kind regards
Walter

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

logi.cals Österreich

Adresse

Europaplatz 7/1,
3100 St. Pölten

logi.cals Deutschland

Adresse

Postfach 1306,
40738 Langenfeld

Benutzer

Registrieren
© 1987 - 2019 logi.cals GmbH